Cream Cheese Blueberry Pie
* 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
* 1 (9 inch) pastry shell, baked
* 2/3 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup cornstarch
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/4 cup lemon juice
* 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into pastry shell.
2. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice until smooth; stir in blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until serving.